ARCH - Borring Scores

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue May 16 18:26:29 PDT 2000

Yep I go out and shoot at that dern old 5 color  target just about every
week. That means that I go out and shoot just about every week which is the
thing that realy counts. If you don't go out and shoot you have no bitch
coming when some one that dose beats you on Sat. if you want to do well (
note not nesseraly win) you have to put in the practis time.