ARCH - Bow?

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Nov 8 04:44:29 PST 2000

I think it's a great idea.  However, the way the taking a formal student
thing got shot down, I don't see having a training program having much
chance in this Kingdom.

I could be wrong.

From: starkey arthur [mailto:artairmacmora at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 7:07 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Bow?

I'm of the opinion (others will disagree) that this is the best way to learn
your archery because everything depends on your form and mental
concentration.  You really understand how all other bows shoot moments after
you pick them up and shoot a few arrows.  If I had my way to train all
Ansteorrian archers (beginners) this is the way I would do it.  Does this
suggest a training program in the Kingdom?

Artair

  baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:

Of course it's the one you gave me, Artair. I showed
it off to everybody there. But my new arrows aren't
period style, I'm afraid.

- Galen

Quoting starkey arthur :

> I am courious. What bow are you using? If it is the
one I gave you, I'll
> be watching your posted scores with interest to see
how you progress with a