ARCH - Awards ceremony

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Nov 8 17:20:17 PST 2000

Having been seen near the scene of the crime with a can opener in my hands.
My $.25 worth, the Crown can do what ever they want so long as it dose not
break a law. As these will be the first ranking givenout in Ansteorra it
would be a real nice and specail. IIRC the scores count for the "seasion"
and there for it could become an annual "thing" to do a Jan Coronation, how
ever not every one can make Coronation so we need a plan "B" for those that
can not be there. The B & B of there or a neer by Baroney giving them out.
IMHO the top award should be given out by the Crown, even if it has to be
done at some other time. Now I realy am puting the can opener away, want to
buy some land south of Stone Brige Keep?

>Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
>> I just thought a public award of the tassles might be a good thing.
>
>Who would be giving those out? They would have to arrange with the event
>steward or Crown for the time to do it depending on how public you
>wanted it.
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase
Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra