ARCH - Too few problem

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Nov 29 18:15:49 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

It has been said that there are enough of us out there doing archery.  They
always hear the same names.  A case in point on this is the current
standings of the Kingdom in the IKAC and IKCAC.  Twelve places for this
Kingdom are held by only 6 people.  Those 6 are: Don Sabastin w/ 3 places,
Robert of Yorkshire w/2 places, Roger Bagley w/2 places, Gilli w/2 places,
Plachoya w/1 place and Walter the Fletcher.

So I guess my question is , how do we get other names on the exclusive list?