ARCH - arrow making

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Nov 6 17:02:16 PST 2000

Where are you at? It is easer to show than to try to explaine on the net.

>      Ok now that i have gotten my bow. Decided on the Martin x-200 40 #
>weight( yes i know  to  heavy for combat archery) but all im gonna use it for
>is target archery.  My question is.. I also picked up  arrow shafts , fethers
>nocks and field points most of it seems fairly easy and i am prob tring to
>make this harder that it is but i picked up  and feather jig and   for the
>life of me figure out how to use it to glue the feather on the shaft.  can
>some explain in very easy laman terms maybe then i will  see what i am
>missing .. thanks
>
>Ailgenan
><HTML><FONT  SIZE=4 FACE="Chaucer" LANG="0">
><BR>
><BR>      Ok now that i have gotten my bow.
Decided on the Martin x-200 40 # <BR>weight( yes i know  to  heavy
for combat archery) but all im gonna use it for <BR>is target archery.
 My question is.. I also picked up  arrow shafts , fethers
<BR>nocks and field points most of it seems fairly easy and i am prob tring
to <BR>make this harder that it is but i picked up  and feather jig and
  for the <BR>life of me figure out how to use it to glue the
feather on the shaft.  can <BR>some explain in very easy laman terms
maybe then i will  see what i am <BR>missing .. thanks
><BR>
><BR>Ailgenan</FONT></HTML>

Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra