ARCH - Bow?

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 17:06:40 PST 2000

 I'm of the opinion (others will disagree) that this is the best way to learn your archery because everything depends on your form and mental concentration.  You really understand how all other bows shoot moments after you pick them up and shoot a few arrows.  If I had my way to train all Ansteorrian archers (beginners) this is the way I would do it.  Does this suggest a training program in the Kingdom?

Artair

  baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote:
Of course it's the one you gave me, Artair. I showed
it off to everybody there. But my new arrows aren't
period style, I'm afraid.

- Galen

Quoting starkey arthur :

> I am courious. What bow are you using? If it is the
one I gave you, I'll
> be watching your posted scores with interest to see
how you progress with a