ARCH - Awards ceremony

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 9 12:39:09 PST 2000

Frankly, I don't see a problem with giving the tassles
out at Coronation, in the closing court of the outgoing
king & queen (if they're amenable), as long as it
doesn't take too long.  I agree with Gilli that enough
people in the kingdom do archery that it would be worth
a couple of minutes in court.

That said, if another plan prevails, I'd be happy to be
involved in giving out some tassels in my baronial
court.

- Galen Elfsea

Quoting "Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon
Corp)" <Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil>:

> Well, I can see by the way this is going that yet
another shot at archery
> community unity has been shot in the fourth point of
contact.  At this
> point, I'm having a hard time seeing a time when
archery in this Kingdom
> will be necessary enough to occupy a few minutes in a
Coronation Court.

> I don't know how many would just happen to show up
for the Coronation.  But
> with as many as would be getting a tassle, I'd bet
that a bunch would if
> that was going to happen.  Guess we won't know.
>
> Now, is it going to look strange if I give out the
medallions to my
> competition in Court and the tassles aren't.  Or
should I send them to the
> regionals and hope they get around to presenting
them?  Huuuuuummmmmm you
> know that might be best.
>
> You know, between this sort of thing and situations
at work, it sure is