ARCH - Archery Practice - Bryn Gwlad

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 11 18:00:35 PST 2000

Unto all the good gentles of Bryn Gwlad do I extend greetings!
    Just a reminder that there WILL be archery practice (both combat and target) at tomorrow's (Sunday's) two o-clock fighter practice.  For target, we will try and shoot some Royal Rounds in order to get some scores posted before the end of the year.
  Also, as our gallant brethren return from the battles of the Three Kings, our minds turn toward the next event - Bordermarch!  If you are desirous of being authorized for combat archery, tomorrow will be your only chance to do so prior to next weekend's event.  So bring your armor, your bow, your quiver and your combat arrows.
  I hope to see you there!

  In Service to the Barony,

  Lord Alfred Huddlestone,
  Archery Marshal - Barony of Bryn Gwlad