ARCH - Loch Solleir Archery Championship 12/2/00

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Nov 29 18:02:31 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Shooting is a good thing.  And it would be even better if someone were to
run the winter equavalant of what I do for the Kingdom during the regular
season.  Any takers?

I must have miss the posting that gave the start and finish dates for the
RRs.  It's not listed on the web page.  Nor has that web page been updated
since July.

It seems to me that the longer I do this, the more of my brain cells
involved with memory cease to function.  Did we talk about if this was going
to be a year to year ranking or is it once you are a rank you down go down,
or what?