ARCH - Just a short word

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 17:56:26 PDT 2000

OK it might get long.  First off to Lord Gilli, thanks for the the kind word
from you to myself and Lord Eadric.  Word fame from one of your peers is the
best compliment of all.  Eadric and I seem to have most of the bugs worked
out of the system by now.    If any of you are wondering how to send in an
Royal Round report to me look at the last one sent in by Lord Gilli, an
excellent example.

Secondly, unto the archers of Ansteorra, a most resounding VIVAT!!!!!!
Scores of 200+ in the IKAC and 230+ in the IKCAC, now that is nothing to
sneeze at.  For those who missed my last little missive we currently have
79+shooting and submitting scores.  Not bad for a wee little kingdom(ok
maybe not so little).  I hope to see these numbers continue to grow.

Lastly, I have set up a e-mail address just for submitting RR scores. The
new address is mailto:rr2000-01 at worldnet.att.net.  I will continue to accept
scores submitted to the old address for a couple of weeks more.  This should
give everyone time to get used to the new address.

                                                                 In service
                                                                 Iaen Mor
                                                                 Gates Edge
                                                                 Marshall at