ARCH - Pictures from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Oct 3 07:00:29 PDT 2000

Whoops made a mistake on the page that wouldn't effect me sitting here at my
desk but meant the rest of you couldn't load the pictures.

SHOULD be fixed now.

I managed to snap a few pictures with the digital camera at BOP this weekend.

I had wanted to get at least one good picture of each archer on the line but
got busy with other stuff and only got about half of the archers.

Anyway, there are about 10 pics located at

http://www.scabrewer.com/bop/bop17.html

The thumbnails link to other pictures that are larger and will load more
slowly unless you have a fast net connection.

Regards,

Eadric