ARCH - Pictures from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Oct 3 10:58:50 PDT 2000

Hmmm...  That might cause problems.  The program I used to generate the
thumbnails and thumbnails page didn't do a very good job.  I'll just do it
manually next time.

Just curious, what browser are you using.  It wasn't an issue for me with IE
5.1  But when I tried NetScape it was an issue.

It IS hopefully fixed now.

Once again the URL is:

http://www.scabrewer.com/bop/bop17.html

Thanks,