ARCH - Archery Practice Cancellation - Oct. 8th

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 12:45:53 PDT 2000

  The weather has indeed turned a wee bit hostile, so I can't say that I
blame you.
However, a handful of archers did in fact brave the elements this weekend to
shoot at Middleford's "War Chieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge" event.  In spite
of the cold winds, and even colder rains, some excellent scores were shot
(scores forthcoming soon from the marshal in charge). Winning the tourney, by
sheer grit and determination, was Don Sebastian, but my hat's off to all the
archers for giving their best effort in the face of adversity.
  Special thanks to HL Gilli and HL Darcy for all their hard work, and for
the very timely, and greatly appreciated, hot lunch provided to all the
archers.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire