ARCH - Archery Marshal warrants

Eadric Anstapa smills at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 9 20:18:02 PDT 2000

Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> said:
> Okay. I am fairly clear. The question will be how are these communicated
> down since these are new designations? Will the people be told about it
> until such time as their is a card for it?

I dunno about the other Regional Marshals but I am communicating it to the
Local and At-Large Marshals in my region.

For the last week I have been communicating with my marshals to make sure I
and the roster warrant have all of their information straight, and then with
them to make sure they are aware of exactly what they are
warranted/authorized for.

As soon as the warrant is signed and official I will pass along the basics of
the warrant to them all in regards to who is authorized for what and where
they all are so that a Marshal needing help will know which neighbors to call.

That being said....  For those couple of marshals i nthe costal region who
have not yet responded to my emails...  hint, hint,   nudge, nudge.

Regards,

Eadric