ARCH - Re: Job opening

harry billings psobaka at myriad.net
Tue Oct 10 13:56:08 PDT 2000

>Should have added app to the Kingdom Archery Marshal Ld. Feargus, contact
info in the back of Black Star with a copy to me if you are so inclined.
>>As of Coronation I am stepping down as IKAC and Southern Reagional Archery
Marshal.
>>The IKAC has no real requirments other than to try to get scores sent into
the keeper of the IKAC. You may live any where in the Kingdom and be IKAC.
>>The Southern Reagional Archery Marshal is an adminstrative position with
few actiual requirments, other than knowlage of archery and combat archery
and there related safty isues.

Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal