ARCH - Archery Practice - Oct. 15th

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 21:15:37 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Good Gentles of Bryn Gwlad and to our fine neighbors.  I
trust this missive finds all of you healthy and prosperous.

Just a reminder that there WILL BE archery practice this Sunday, October
15th, beginning at 2 p.m. at the Walnut Creek site (ref. our website for
directions).  I entreat and encourage all to come out for a wondrous time.
Remember, the archery contest at our Baronial is approaching fast and we
need all the practice time we can get!  Several of our 'neighbors' are going
to do their best to wrest away the Baronial Archery Championship from us ~
let's keep it here!!

There will be target archery and combat archery.  Time permitting, we will
do both IKAC and RR for target and (hopefully) IKCAC for combat [bring your
helms].

Remember, two o'clock, this Sunday, Walnut Creek site.

Straight shooting!

In Service to Barony and Kingdom,
Alfred Huddlestone
Archery Marshal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad
"It hit him where? Ouch!  That's got to hurt."