ARCH - Royal Huntsman

harry billings psobaka at myriad.net
Thu Oct 19 18:53:18 PDT 2000

Now that we have had two Royal Huntsmen chosen it is time to rais the
question should the date be set? ie "the Royal Huntsan will be shot withen 4
weeks of Cornation". The reasion I ask theis question is that the first
Hunstman was picked at Steps Warloard and the second at Ravens Fort Defender
less than 4 months later. If we now wait till Steps Warloard to pick his
seccoser it will be an 8 month tour. The posibality of having the shot at
Cornatin sounds nice to me, but does pose logistic problems. As the
origanial idea was as I recall to promont IKAC we would need room to shot a
40 yd target with target arrows a safety consern. If however we are going to
make it into some thing else then it could be shot indoors with combat
arrows, or with target arrows with arrow netting.
Just some thought from some one who's opinion was expressed before.
Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal