ARCH - Re:

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Thu Oct 19 20:13:30 PDT 2000

I have been playing now for five years and in that time there has only been
two Academy of the Bows. Gilli I apologize that there will not be one this
year but the weekend after Thanksgiving is not a good time for this event.
That is family time with many people myself included. And I assume that as
Kingdom Archery Marshal you would have wanted me to attend.  In my December
missive to the Blackstar I will be asking for bids for an Academy of the Bow
for the next year. I want to get it on the calendar as early as possible so
that we will have time to prepare and make it an informative experience for
the inexperienced as well as experienced archer.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal