ARCH - Northern Region

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 19 21:10:19 PDT 2000

Please tell the good folks up there, that for the Open Division they will
need a 199 to get on the boards.  Since my computer crash, I can't tell you
what you need in the other divisions to get on the board.

Good luck and good shooting.  Do us proud.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows and more will hit the gold.