ARCH - Updates of Scores

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Mon Oct 23 14:04:03 PDT 2000

Don Sebastian, Thanks for the encouragement.

In comparison to how bad things could be, Cynthia and I count our blessings
and give thanks for how good things actually are.  Largely life has simply
been VERY busy (and expensive) the last month or so and will be through the
rest if the year.

Some of you will recall that I was extremely late to the Royal Huntsman
shoot because of a serious illness with my wife's granpda.  He has not yet
recovered but this past weekend we were able to finally move him out of
intensive care and into a rehabilitation facility. (he spent over a month in
ICU)   These demands placed on us have forced Cynthia and I to delay our
scheduled round of in-vitro which might now not happen until after the
holiday season.

Still we have MUCH to be thankful for and good friends like you and the rest
of our SCA family are counted chief amound our blessings.

There will be an update this week.  I promise.

In Service,

Eadric