ARCH - Bryn Gwlad Archery Tournament...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Oct 1 06:09:42 PDT 2000

harry billings (psobaka at myriad.net) said something that sounded like:
> Pug what are the chances of shooting a full IKAC if there is interest time
> permminting? After the RR has been shot.

There should be plenty of time to shoot IKAC or practice between the two
tournaments. I plan on being at the range all day except for a lunch
break.

> Also can "we" shoot both crossbow and recurve / long bow?

The archers can shoot either style, but any single archer can only enter
a single competition in one style. (In other words you can shoot
crossbow in one competition and longbow in the other, but not shoot both
in the same competition.)

Ciao,