ARCH - Pictures from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Tue Oct 3 05:41:43 PDT 2000

Hey, Eadric!

I tried to look at the pictures this morning while eating breakfast and
everyone came up as Navigation Canc*led.  I don't usually have problems
downloading thumbnails.   Wassup?

Darcy

Eadric said:

>I managed to snap a few pictures with the digital camera at BOP this
weekend.

>I had wanted to get at least one could picture of each archer on the line
but got busy with real other stuff and only got about half of the archers.

>Anyway, there are about 10 pics located at
>
>http://www.scabrewer.com/bop/bop17.html
>
>The thumbnails link to other pictures that are much larger and will likely
load slowly unless you have a fast net connection.