ARCH - Re:

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 19 21:05:51 PDT 2000

Greeting and Hi  There,

I've been playing for 20 plus years and you must not have been paying
attention for those five years.  THIS IS the first year since it's inception
that there hasn't been an Academy of the Bow.  Let's look at the history of
the event till now.

Fisrt  year was in Middleford. I was autocrat and creatator of the event.

Second was in Tempio.  I was Kingdom Archery Marshal.  Authorization process
began.  That made everyone really happy. NOT!!!

Third was in I believe,  Fyffanygath.  Sorry, missed this one.  I was POed
and poutting, just got fired as AM, give me a break.

Forth was in Middleford.  I was autocrat.  Don Sabastian became the real
first Kings Archer and wears a spiffy quiever I made to proof it.

Fifth was in Wisenfuer.  I was there and ran the IKCAC range.  I still have
the neat set of wine glasses Draco gave me.  My  trailor died at that event.
and they loanded me the money to rent a UHaul trailor to get home with..

Sixth was out west, sorry don't rememberer where.  Sorry, missed this one
because of work.

Eigth was at Middleford.  I was feast o crat.  Lord Talon of Blackoak was
the autocrat.

Nineth, last year, was at  Ravens Fort.  Sorry, missed this one because of
work.

This year is none.

OK, so this year is shot in the ass.  What say we do our collective
damnedess to make sure this  doesn't happen again?