ARCH - Updates of Scores

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Mon Oct 23 12:11:38 PDT 2000

Responsibility for the current delay in getting things posted to the web
site needs to sit squarely on my shoulders.  Travel, serious illness in the
family, and a hard drive crash have kept me from posting the updates to the
web page the last few weeks.

However, updated scores were posted to this email list around the first of
the month by Lord Iaen.  I will get that update on the web site in the next
few days (likely not till Wed.).

Please continue to be patient with those of us keeping the scores and
maintaining the web pages while we get this new routine up and smoothly
running and we will continue to try and be patient with those of you who do
not submit scores in the manner requested..

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa