ARCH - FW: Archers battles at Gulf Wars X

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue Sep 5 07:24:33 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Ld. Brendan Ackbourne [mailto:t-m-g at excite.com]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 4:30 PM
To: lordfearghus at home.com; ansteorra-armored-combat at ansteorra.org;
meridian-ca at onelist.com; trimaris at trimaris.org; archerbear at yahoo.com
Subject: Archers battles at Gulf Wars X

Greetings,
   It is with great pleasure that I may once again announce that we will be
having the "Combat Archers only" Battles at Gulf Wars.  Last year appeared
to have been well received and I was asked by those who participated to do
it again this year.  With blessings from my crown, I will be orgainizing it.
Last year there was talk about it possibly being worth a war point.  If this
is indeed the wishes of those involved, I can only recommend writing letters
to your crowns, as it is my understanding that it is they who determine war
point distribution.  I will again be asking any who are marshall qualified
to please step forward and assist me in this "unusual" Battle scenario.  I
look forward to working with and seeing you all again at this upcoming war.
Yours in Service,
Ld. Brendan Ackbourne
Trimaris