ARCH - becoming a marshall

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 5 16:34:54 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

If Ffynnon Gath doesn't have an archery marshal, you'll need to apply to the
Southern Regional Marshal who is Lord Plachoya Sobaka.  His information is
in the Black Star.

The paper work you'll need is the application for office form, copy of a
photo ID and your membership card.

Time right now migt be to your advantage.  My Lady and I are sponsoring
another shoot up  here this week end.  I'm not sure, but I think Plachoya
will be here.  As with the last shoot, we will conduct marshal training for
any who want it.  The quiver of pain will be there.  I'll have an
announcement about the shoot on line later tonight or tomarrow.

If you can't make it to the shoot, perhaps we could arrange a meeting.  We
did a local thing for the Bjornsborg marshal first part of last month.

Thanks for your interest.