ARCH - AMAZING

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 5 17:37:59 PDT 2000

Robert deserves much credit for his score.   He has been practicing almost
daily.  In fact twice today, shooting an unofficial 207 at lunch and a 211
after work.  Unoffical because a marshal wasn't there at the Army archery
range.  Sorry, I wasn't scheduled to be there.

There's no doubt about it.  A consumming fire for excellence burns within
this man.  While he may attribute his scores in some way to me, don't
believe it.  He's the one pulling the string.  He's the one with the fire in
the belly.  He's the one doing what it takes to get better.  He has long
pasted what this King's Archer can teach him.

I'm proud to shoot on the same line with him.