ARCH - Finally

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 7 06:24:46 PDT 2000

Wow!  I knew something had happened.  But I didn't how what exactly.

The last time I said what I'm about to say I got yelled at.  For those who
want to, start yelling.

It is our wish that this Great Lady makes a full and speedy recovery.  And
that we all keep them both in our preyers till this ordeal is over.