ARCH - We're doing GOOD

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Sep 11 17:31:23 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Depending on how you score it, after this week end, we are in either 1st or
2nd place over all in the IKAC!!!  At least for now we're at or near the
top.

Do I think we'll stay there?  Only if we keep improving our scores right up
to the end.  I will have ranges set up on 1 Dec at Camp Finlaysin and we'll
shoot by head light if we need to!!!

We need all archers to get out the and shoot.

At Middleford's Warchieftain / Caviler of the Bridge we will have both IKAC
and IKCAC ranges.

My thanks to all who are out there trying.

When was the last time you broke a sweet out on the archery range?  Well
son, that's toooo long.  :)