ARCH - Re: ES - Good News re: Elfsea Defender Archery

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 14 14:08:04 PDT 2000

While Lord Fearghus is a good archer, I'll have  to differ with you on this
one Your Excellency.  If Lord Fearghus were *Truely* the best active archer
in this Kingdom, his name would be all over the top scores of the IKAC and
IKCAC.  However, currently he dosen't even have a third place score.  And
there are a few folks who have higher RR scores the he also.

I think we may also have a difference of opinions on the term *active*.  Are
going on number  of events one's job will let them attend?  Or are we going
on the number and quality of scores turned in?  And the size of the event?
Are we just counting the Black Star events or are we also counting local
archer practices?

Gilli