ARCH - Scores

harry billings psobaka at myriad.net
Sun Sep 17 13:49:20 PDT 2000

As most now know Don Sebastian is the new Royal Huntsman. He faced Robert of
Yorkshire in the finals.
What most do not know is that we also shot IKAC scores while at RF Defender
and have some very good scores that will be on there way to Giovanni in
Mondays mail. Scores of note Walter the Fletcher shot a 200 in open and Don
Sebastian shot a 208 in period Xbow. Robert of Yorkshire shot a 180 I added
wrong at sight and Ld Niklas Vasilevich had a 98 in open Xbow his first
shoot for score.
Here is hopeing for some better scores to come out of Elfsea Defender, can
you that YE Galen?
Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal