ARCH - Defender of the Fort

Melinda Forrester m_forrester at SoftHome.net
Mon Sep 18 07:51:27 PDT 2000

I  wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone I met at the archery range
this weekend at Defender of the Fort.  Everyone I talked to was so friendly
and helpful and I learned quite a bit this weekend.  I originally was
interested in combat archery only, but after spending the day on the range I
am going to start shooting target as well.

Congratulations to Don Sebastian on becoming the newest Ansteorran Royal
Huntsman!

In service,
Aleksandra von Drachenklaue