ARCH - Scores

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Sep 18 20:17:37 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Don Sabastian writes:
>Gilli
>
>    Do you automatically "pull" Royal Round scores from the IKAC scores you
>get?
>
>Sebastian

The ones I send in yes, I do.  But I only send in the IKAC scores of the
shoots I'm incharge of. I send e-mail copies to Giovanni, Plachoya and to
the list.  I wish every one would post their scores on the list.  I, for
one, would like to see how folks are doing and do a little shouting when
someone does good out there.  What do you al think?

We really haven't figured out a RR for the IKCAC yet.  I'm not sure how to
do it so *I* don't "automatically" have a Gold tassel.  I don't remember
your scores for the IKAC, but  if we go by the ones Asclyn had, I believe my
236 would give me a gold.  I could be wrong.

That's not necessarily a bad thing because only a hand full of people in
this Kingdom have shot over 200 in the IKCAC.  The ones I remember are you,
Roger, Talon, me and a gentleman from down south whose name I can't recall
(probably will about 4AM  :)  ).  There may be a FEW others; but I don't
remember them.  So far this year, just me.

Since 200 seems to be a rather magical number in the IKAC, at least for this
Kingdom anyway, we might want to adjust the RR to something appropriate for
that.  So far this year, to the best of my knowledge, only Robert of
Yorkshire and Walter the Fletcher have shot two hundred or better in the
Open and only yourself in the Open Crossbow.

We also need to start thinking on the FINAL version of the ranking system
and how and when we are going to give out the tassles.

Personnally I'd like to see a BIG Archery Awards Cerimony at the January
Crown.  We'll have the winners of the IAAC, hopefully something from the
IKAC and ofcourse the tassles.