ARCH - Scores

pflynn pflynn at mail.ev1.net
Tue Sep 19 12:41:03 PDT 2000

As a relatively newcomer to this list and someone who is just getting started, it sounds as if a standard form needs to set up for the submission of scores and distributed to every group to make things easier for posting and/or tracking purposes.
Would be willing to help in any way possible, if someone would be willing to provide a little guidance!

Gwenfrewi