ARCH - Scores

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 19 17:30:14 PDT 2000

> No, I was referring to the scoring of RRs and the various rankings.  I don't
> remember if we were leaving them as they were.  Or, did we twik them a bit.
> I just don't remember.

I think we decided to leave the various levels as-is.  There was some discussion about changing the names of the various levels but in th end I think we said lets just leave iti as-is and start doing something.  The one thing I remember that we did all agree on was that the season whould follow the year and not the IKAC season.

> Well,  I don't know about that.  How many does it take to have a point?
> Right now we only have 5 folks doing Crossbow open, 3 doing Period Bow and 3
> doing Period Crossbow.

Yeah I know.  Ya gotta start somewhere.  As I said, you keep the scores and compile the averages and I'll post them on a web page.

In Service,

Eadric