ARCH - Re: Combat targets:

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 21 18:02:27 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

RAMPAGE ALERT,,,RAMPAGE ALERT
Do not procede if you don't want to hear it!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANOTHER *typo* has been found in that Archery Marshal Handbook.

The chest hole for the man size siloute target is 5 inches in radius or 10
inches in diameter.  Cut the flap about 4 1/2 inches in radius so it will
move.

I *do* realize that a lot of work and money went into the publication of
that document.

HOWEVER;  it needs to be RECALLED as if it were a Firestone tire!!!!!

Good information laced with bad information.  If you don't know the
difference, how are you suspose to tell?????  The sport we do is dangerous
and difficult enough without the contribution of BAD information.

Gilli

BTW, Are we shooting IKCAC also at Defender?