ARCH - Re: Combat targets:

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Sep 24 15:50:44 PDT 2000

I understand what has been done.  However; as long as I keep geting folks
asking questions on the bad information contained in that document, I can
not consider it beaten to death.  It's still twichen.  Folks read that thing
and say, "That don't sound right, ask Gilli about it."  And guess what, it
wasn't right.

There are only 60 plus folks on this list.  There's about 1500 Ansteorrans.
Now which do you think will reach more folks this list or a short message in
the Black Star?

In my opinon, we either need to put a message in the Black Star about it; or
get the corrected copy out on the street.

I can not see how we can continue to tollerate bad information.  It sets a
bad example and opens the door to a host of other things that could be "just
a few type-Os".