ARCH - Scores

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Sun Sep 24 16:27:44 PDT 2000

Eadric said:
> There are people who will argue that to use this spreadshet it requires
Excel
> and they can't afford to buy Microsoft Office.  My response is that Star
> Office is FREE for download an will use this excel spreadsheet (and most
> other MS Office documents) well and freely.
<snip>

Another alternative for Windows and Macintosh people, also free, is to
download Microsoft's Excel Viewer.  A quick search of Microsoft's site gave
me the latest address and details:

 http:// officeupdate.microsoft.com / 2000 / downloadDetails / xlviewer.htm

that lets users view and print Excel for Windows (versions 2.0 and greater)
and Microsoft Excel for the Macintosh (versions 2.2a and greater)
spreadsheet files.

Ulfie
Cheap Geek