ARCH - Re: Royal Rounds

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sun Sep 24 17:58:09 PDT 2000

and Plachoya said:

<snip>

> Then the score sheet need to be revised so that all that info can be put on
> them.

Plachoya,

Right there on the official IKAC scoresheet  there are slots for NAME and LOCAL BRANCH.  If that was always submitted it would be a good start.  However, there just isn't enough room on a scoresheet for all of the information that we need to keep good archer records easily.  And that is why you use the Archers Roster or Archer Signup Sheet.  The Archers Roster has places for Name, Mundane Name, Local Branch, Card Number, and Division.

Down here, the archers never write on the scoresheet.  When they come to the field they sign in on the archers roster.  Then the scorekeeper or marshal transcribes their name and division on the scoresheet as he begins keeping score.  This gives the scorekeeper the opportunity to look over the archers roster abd decipher t hings or ask for more complete information while the archer is still present and before he bigins scoring them.

This system works and it assures that we have complete information for record keeping.

In Service,

Eadric