ARCH - Archery Marshal's Handbook

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 26 21:27:29 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi there,

Folks, I know you are all tired of hearing this; however, I just got another
email from someone new to the list who asked a question because they were
just reading the archery marshal's handbook.  You know the one that's all
full of bad INFORMATION sprinkled amoungst the the good  information.

I 'm not in a pissin' contest here.  However, I am tired of this and I WILL
take corrective action after the next email I recieve asking clarification
on that document.

Now, I know it's not being distributed now.  But it's still out there and
new folks are still reading it.  *****WE***** need to fix this.