ARCH - IntraAnsteorra Archery Competition standings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 28 15:33:57 PDT 2000

I'm glad you brought all that up for two reasons. 1)  If something doesn't
look right, let's talk about it.  It might not be, which means it need to be
fixed.  If it was correct, other folks might not have known it to be true
also.  2).  I bet there are a number of folks out there who thought they
needed are real "period" bow to shoot period.  Perhaps now we'll get a few
more scores.

Talking and questioning is a good thing.

(is this called segmented rambling?)