ARCH - becoming a marshall

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Sep 6 15:09:57 PDT 2000

It's the coolest in the morning.  And I figure  we'll have pot luck about
7ish.

If you can't make it this weekend, a bunch of folks, I think will be at
Raven's Fort, including me.  I'm pretty sure Plachoya will be at that one
also.

A day trip is OK.  You'll get to see a couple of differant type of ranges
set up.  And we can talk about site consideration for choseing the site of
an archery range.  And a bunch of other good stuff too.  Here or at another
event.

Do you have the current Society Archery rules?  I can email them to  you if
you'd like.