ARCH - Re: Combat targets:

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Sun Sep 24 15:26:31 PDT 2000

Gilli,
This subject has been beaten to death. Let it go. It has been announced on
this list that there are mistakes in the document and people that have hard
copies and may not be on this list have been spoken to.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf