ARCH - IntraAnsteorra Archery Competition standings

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Sep 28 17:10:19 PDT 2000

Woodbows.com has been around for a while and they are reasonably priced.  Be aware that their bows are made from lumber and not from staves and they are not backed, laminated, or reinforced.  A really good selfbow made from a single piece of wood should, for strength,  follow a single growth ring along the back of the bow.  Almost impossible to do with lumber.

Regards,

Eadric