ARCH - IntraAnsteorra Archery Competition standings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 28 19:19:00 PDT 2000

On the part of period equipment, I'd like to submit that a truely period bow
maybe impossible to find outside of a museum.  Why?  The "period" bows were
made with first cutting trees.  Very difficult to find some of that today.
And if you do get a first cut, it's probably won't be the right age.  Best
you're going to get is a bow built in period style with simular materials.

BTW, how's the update coming?