ARCH - Heres Some more SCORES!!!

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Apr 2 04:35:10 PDT 2001

When I drugged my poor tired fat **** out of bed at 4:30 (body still thought
it was 3:30)  I checked the emails that had come in.

WHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Agnarr and Crossroads Keep!!!!

On day one we have a full slate of scores in all but one division. That is
absolutely fantastic.  Plus we even have some Youth shooters in there.
That's just GREAT!!

Question??

Were those XBow Div scores scored as period or open?  Like for you, you have
crossbow scores; 231 and a 178?  Were any of these shot period?

This is great stuff.

Anyway, here is my first rough cut at the day one standings in the Kingdom.
This is in NO way official.

IKCAC
Agnarr	209
Gilli		193
Roger		192
Kingdom average 201+ The heat's up already

IKAC  OPEN
Robert	235
Agnarr	183
Bjorn		114
Kingdom average 177+

IKAC  PERIOD
Agnarr	218
We'll get you some taters and gravy to go with your meat here pretty soon.

OPEN  CROSSBOW
Agnarr	231
Roger		171
Stephen	164
Kingdom average 188+

Not too shabby for the first day.

Anyone else out there going to make my day a little brighter with more first
day scores?

My thanks to everyone who got to there and went for the gusto.  Guess what?
There's more of it out there and plenty for every one to grab a fist full.

Keep shootin'.

Thank you all.