ARCH - What did you do???

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Mon Apr 2 15:07:26 PDT 2001

Wiesenfeuer has had a string of really wet weekends, so we have not been
able to practice as much as we would like.  We did have a practice
yesterday as scheduled, but it was only the third time I have been able to
to get out this year.  We did not have an IKAC, but a number of people did
start working the kinks out.  Between the heavy winds and the lack of
practice, it is probably just as well that we did not kkep score.
Everyone, including me, shot badly.

Rumil