ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Apr 3 06:29:23 PDT 2001

<EG>  There ya go Gilli,  just preface each e-mail with a statement saying if it's a 'shot' or not. ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone @ AoB.  I'm still actively looking for instructors.  I'd like for as many as possible to meet at Springfaire so we can talk about class/range space a bit.  This is everyone's event.  I'll listen to opinions/advice from anyone.

Walk Softly and Carry a Bent Stick,
     Wilim