ARCH - History repeat itself

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Apr 12 06:28:40 PDT 2001

OOOOOOOOO what he said.

From: Kenneth c Elwood [mailto:kelwood at vvm.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:20 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - History repeat itself

It seems to me that when there are injurys that result on in HW that the
Armor
requirements change to help reduce the effects of these injurys, example to
reduce hand or arm injurys guantlets and vambraces are required, helms are
modified or rquired to be of thicker material to prevent head injurys.

why not require helms to be modified with a barrier such as hardware cloth
over the face grill to prevent the bouncebacks from entering. But then we
are CA
and they are HW, and Duke Skullcruser dosent like being an arrow magnet.

My humble opinions let the flaming begin.
Roger Bagley