ARCH - something to try

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Apr 12 08:07:05 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

While at the war, talking to Fearghus in the arrow factory, he brought a
possible modification.

I think Chass has elude to the same modification.

That modification is stiffer vanes useing tooldip.  Well there is a bit more
to it that that.  Currently, most arrows are made with the vanes about 1 1/2
inches forward of the nock.  To do this, the vanes will basically have to be
glued on to the nock.  Not sure if this will work.  I'll try it tonight.  To
test it, I'll make a special arrow with nocks at both end.  I'll shoot the
arrow at my helm and sees what will happen.